PROGRAM 1- PREMIUM PACKAGE – MADINAH FIRST
TENTATIVE TRAVEL DATES: SEP 9, 2015 – SEP 26, 2015
- 3 night accommodation in SHAZA HOTEL (5 Stars) facing haram – Madinah
- 4 night accommodation in HILTON SUITES (5 Stars) close to haram- Makkah
- 4 night accommodation in HAJJ BUILDING (2 Stars) in Aziziyyah – Makkah
- 4 night accommodation in NORTH AMERICAN REGULAR CAMP – Mina & Arafat
- 1 night accommodation in HAJJ BUILDING (2 Stars) – Makkah
- Open Buffet Breakfast, and Dinner will be served Daily
- Pre-packed meals will be served daily during Mina stay
- Transfers to Mina, Arafat and Muzdalifa by bus
- Price based on triple occupancy in Makkah and occupancy in Madinah (upgrades available at additional charges)
- Transfer to Makkah by VIP bus.
- Transfers from and to the airport in government buses – not VIP buses.
- Muzdalifah stay is on the bare ground, sleeping bags are required.
- Hajj building occupancy are either 5 or 6 in a room.
10990 base fare based on three people in a room
11490 base fare based on two people in a room in both Makkah and Madinah hotels
380 (Saudi Draft)
TOTAL: 11520.00 (TRIPLE) 12020 (DOUBLE)
Makkah Hotel: HILTON SUITES MAKKAH
Madinah Hotel: SHAZA AL MADINA
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
The Responsibility of ECO-TRAVEL LTD, located at 12516 132 AVE , Edmonton, T5L3P9 Alberta- Canada, acts as agents and protector for the passengers’ rights in making arrangements for the airlines, hotels, buses, or any service in connection with the tour and assumes no liability whatsoever for injury, damage, loss, luggage, accidents, delay irregularity which may be occasioned either by reason or defect, though the acts of GOD, dangerous incidents in the air, sea, land, fire, breakdown of machinery or equipment, acts of government or other authorities de jure or de facto, wars, whether declared or not, hostilities, civil disturbances, strikes, riots theft, pilferage, epidemics, quarantines, medical or customs regulations, or from any loss or damage resulting from improper passports, visas, or other documents. ECO-TRAVEL LTD will accept no responsibilities for loss or additional expenses due to delay or changes in schedule or other causes. ECO-TRAVEL LTD shall not be liable or responsible for any inconvenience, loss, damage or injury arising in connection with such service. ECO-TRAVEL LTD shall not be responsible for the failure to follow instructions, including but not limited to check-in and delay, loss of luggage or personal belongings (Medicine). It is the responsibility of the airline to determine exactly what procedure will be followed. The policy chosen by that carrier shall be based on their procedure and shall not be the responsibility of ECO-TRAVEL LTD and its affiliates. They will also not be responsible for any person(s) missing and part of the program due to his negligence or delay or absenteeism for any time during the tour and will not be responsible for any additional expenses for the participant to rejoin the tour. Moreover, no charges or upgrades in the program chosen will be the honored after departure as well as no refund will be given for any services rendered not utilized.
Request Further Information