PROGRAM 2 – ELITE PACKAGE – MADINAH FIRST
TENTATIVE TRAVEL DATES: Aug 11, 2018 – Aug 26, 2018
- 4 night accommodation in DALLAH TAIBA HOTEL (4 Star) few steps from the haram – Madinah
- 10 night accommodation in HYATT REGENCY HOTEL (5 Stars) few steps from the haram- Makkah
- Accommodation in VIP PRIVATE CAMP ACROSS JAMARAT (5 Stars) – Mina & Arafat
- No Aziziya, no shifting
- Open Buffet Breakfast, and Dinner will be served Daily
- Breakfast, and Dinner will be Served Daily during Mina stay
- Moving between Mena, Arafat and Muzdalifa by train
- Transfer to Makkah by VIP bus.
- Transfers to Mina, Arafat and Muzdalifa by train
- Transfers from and to the airport in government buses – not VIP buses.
- Mina stay is on the bare ground, sleeping bags are required.
- Stopovers to Cairo, Beirut, Dubai, and major European and Canadian cities
16950 based on triple occupancy
17950 based on double occupancy
Price inclusive of taxes, Qurbani (sacrifice) and Saudi draft
Book before May 15 and receive free premium economy upgrade on long haul flights on Air Canada
Makkah Hotel: http://newdallah.dallahtaibah.com/
Madinah Hotel: https://jabalomarmakkah.regency.hyatt.com/en/hotel/home.html
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
The Responsibility of ECO-TRAVEL LTD, located at 14064 127 St NW, Edmonton, T6V1K4 Alberta- Canada, acts as agents and protector for the passengers’ rights in making arrangements for the airlines, hotels, buses, or any service in connection with the tour and assumes no liability whatsoever for injury, damage, loss, luggage, accidents, delay irregularity which may be occasioned either by reason or defect, though the acts of GOD, dangerous incidents in the air, sea, land, fire, breakdown of machinery or equipment, acts of government or other authorities de jure or de facto, wars, whether declared or not, hostilities, civil disturbances, strikes, riots theft, pilferage, epidemics, quarantines, medical or customs regulations, or from any loss or damage resulting from improper passports, visas, or other documents. ECO-TRAVEL LTD will accept no responsibilities for loss or additional expenses due to delay or changes in schedule or other causes. ECO-TRAVEL LTD shall not be liable or responsible for any inconvenience, loss, damage or injury arising in connection with such service. ECO-TRAVEL LTD shall not be responsible for the failure to follow instructions, including but not limited to check-in and delay, loss of luggage or personal belongings (Medicine). It is the responsibility of the airline to determine exactly what procedure will be followed. The policy chosen by that carrier shall be based on their procedure and shall not be the responsibility of ECO-TRAVEL LTD and its affiliates. They will also not be responsible for any person(s) missing and part of the program due to his negligence or delay or absenteeism for any time during the tour and will not be responsible for any additional expenses for the participant to rejoin the tour. Moreover, no charges or upgrades in the program chosen will be the honored after departure as well as no refund will be given for any services rendered not utilized.
Request Further Information